My Theory On How Memories Are Stored/Accessed...

Discussion about projects and ideas aimed at changing the world. Meet-ups and Gatherings may also be discussed in the sub-forum.

My Theory On How Memories Are Stored/Accessed...

Postby Sder42 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 pm

I apologize is this theory/law already exists, but I was thinking about memories lately and here are my thoughts on how it's stored/accessed...

To start off this is off a spiritual matter not a physical matter. So I'm not talking about how your brain collects memories or whatever. So I believe everyone is unique. No 2 spirits are alike or 2 situations/state of beings. I believe everything in the universe, it's location, energy, everything affects me right now. If I'm talking to a friend the color of his shirt affects me slightly, which can make a huge difference down the road. Every atom's energy level at the time affects me slightly I believe, and hence can cause me to make a different decision. As I was saying earlier I believe no 2 situations/moments are exactly the same, and if 1 atom can make a difference, than that statement should be true. So I believe God/the universe has a built in algorithm that allows us to see past events that we experienced based on our current state of being. Location, emotion, everything! So based on my current situation right now, we can go back and see my whole life just based on my current state of being, using the built in algorithm in the universe. Because, at least according to what I've heard, memories are never lost.

Some feedback on this would be great! Or even just telling me if it makes sense!

Thanks,
Dylan Brooks
Sder42
Its Fibonacci!

Re: My Theory On How Memories Are Stored/Accessed...

Postby Loveprincess » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 am

Well it seems a bit confusing to me because you start out saying that it is a spiritual matter not a physical matter but then you go on to talk about atoms which are definitely a physical matter, soooo....???
I stared God in the face and asked his name. He tickled me from the tips of my toes to the tip
of my head. I knew then that it didn't matter.
Loveprincess
Redeemer of Hope

Postby Sder42 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Sorry Loveprincess, I meant spiritual as in how you access the memories/how they are stored. The moment/memory you try to access is affected by anything and everything.
Sder42
Its Fibonacci!

Postby Clase » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Atoms might be matter, truth. But matter is energy, a kind of energy, as Einstein told us. And every thing is energy, - I think Jordon explains that very well in some videos, don't remember, - energy vibrates, and memories are a kind of vibration, that exists inside us , - spirtual . Any experience you have is recorded, - smells, sounds, every thing, as so, is like you are atteching energy to you with that experiences, and thats why we say that we're receiving light by learning, learning is what we do to the vibrations we receive, is a procece.
Anyways, if you konw about life and death cicle, you will notice that that atoms of people, don't pass directly to other people, but the spirt brings back the vibrations, and that vibrations will join with others to form you, physicly or/and psychological, because the physical world is a manifestation of the spirit it self.

Resuming, you spirit keeps the information, and uses the brain to manifest it as what we call memory. Because both, body and spirit, are energy it can change of form, or expend it manifestation form.
Clase
A Plane!

Postby LongingtoLearn » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

This is a very interesting topic! But please explain more about how we can see our life journey through our present.

Much love 2 u all!
LongingtoLearn
Its Fibonacci!

Return to Projects & Ideas, Meet-ups & Gatherings